THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Putting the power back in your hands!
At Gateway Natural Medicine and Diagnostic Center we are dedicated to the art and science of human health and performance. With the advances in thermal capture, we can add thermography to the list of valuable diagnostics that may aid in the prevention and early detection of certain diseases. Couple this with our full blood lab and a full comprehensive view of your health status is at your fingertips!
When visiting Gateway Natural Medicine and Diagnostic Center you have the ease of knowing that each person involved in your care has been specifically trained for the task! From certified clinical thermographers, licensed medical assistants, to full-time clinical doctors and researchers. Diagnostics is the vehicle we use to get people better and helping people feel amazing is what we love to do!
We offer a wide array of laboratories studies at affordable prices. We want to be part of your healing process no matter how big or small our role. We make most of our labs accessible to the general public and do not require you to be a current patient of our practice. Certain laboratories studies may require a script or letter of recommendation from your attending physician. For more details or if you have questions please call (970)-532-2755.
Unlike most other laboratories that just perform the studies, we have doctors on staff every day that can help you with your healthcare, if you choose. Our doctors utilize these very same diagnostics every day in clinical care and are well-versed in a variety of human diseases. Dr. Brett Wisniewski has a passion for mechanics and engineering and loves pushing the envelope of natural medicine with the latest technologies. We will be continuing to expand our capabilities, so make sure you always check back.
Each service below, unless otherwise noted, is complete with full color images of each diagnostic image and a full report from a certified thermologist. Please expect up to 14 days processing time for your images and report. Rush service is available-please contact us for more info.
All of our images are taken by one of our Certified Clinical Thermographers (CTT).
At Gateway Natural Medicine and Diagnostic Center, we wanted to be sure that you have easy access to any number of health diagnostic procedures. We understand that the many options can be paralyzing when trying to make your diagnostic decision. Give us a call to schedule a 15 min complimentary consult with one of our doctors.
*due to our contracts with certain laboratories we cannot publicly advertise our pricing. In some cases we require a letter or requisition from your doctor requesting that these test be ran. Please contact us and we would be happy to answer any questions.
Blood labs and other labs1
With our on-suite laboratory you have access to over 800 different chemistries and panels. These range from traditional blood markers such as white blood cells (WBCs), blood sugar, hormones, cancer antigens, comprehensive thyroid and more! We can custom make nearly any profile you’d like. Below you will find a downloadable list of common labs ordered through our office along with the customary charges. We assess a $5.00 lab fee with each chemistry. The prices in this document are subject to change so please be sure to give us a call prior to your appointment to confirm.
For more information about some of the panels offered please check out Lab Test Online
- Salivary studies can be useful for things such as cortisol and sex hormones. Customarily these are take home kits so they can be collected in the privacy of your own home. This is especially important when we are looking at markers such as cortisol which are influenced greatly by stress.
- Stool profiles can provide valuable info into the microbiome, infectious organisms and inflammatory markers. These can all have local and systemic implications.
- Functional urinary profiles can be valuable when looking at micronutrients, metabolic pathways and even microbial metabolites. Like saliva, these are normal at home tests and provide a very unique vantage point with some difficult to treat cases as well as pediatrics (since no blood draw is required).
Common tests and prices can be found here.
In Office Diagnostics
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)- a test that records the electrical activity of the heart. Electrodes are places on the chest and extremities. This test is commonly used as part of an annual work-up or if a disease of the heart is suspected.
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)- a test that evaluates the blood pressure of the arms versus the legs (sometimes the toe) and calculates a ratio. Certain findings suggest diseased arteries (PAD) or possibly blockages.
- Spirometry- a lung function test commonly used to diagnose asthma, COPD and others
Do not see the test you are interested in? Please call us at 970-532-2755 and we will put you directly in touch with the lab or doctor to discuss your options.
1. Due to nature of some of these labs as well as their health implications your doctors script/recommendation may be required. Please call our office prior to your appointment.